WE HAVE GOTTTT TO DO BETTER PEOPLE........


So a lil while ago I get a telephone call from my boy Tee he lives out in Greensboro, NC.....he asks me if i seen Biggie movie..... My reply is no.....(sidebar I heard it was pretty good my boy bruce posted a review theres a link for his blog down bottom) he said it was fire!....then he moves on to tell me that "niggas was wyling out there" im like "why what you mean?" he goes they where shooting at the movie theater......my response was just the shaking of my head. lolol WE HAVE GOT TO DO BETTER!....... The word is that at the opening of the movie there was a DJ, tons of cameras, and even Jamal "Gravy" Wolard (the guy that plays the role of biggie in the movie) was present and there where tons and tons of people out there.......XTRA.....so i read up on incident and it seem as if the media was tryna blame Biggie...yah Biggie(the dead rapper) for this incident....MANNN I HE's NOT EVEN ALIVE..... and i quote....

"No suspects were in custody late Friday night.

"We can't say whether or not this shooting is in direct relationship to the movie 'Notorious' B.I.G. We just can't say," Hinson said. The theater had three showings of the film scheduled for 9:30 p.m.

Rapper and actor Jamal "Gravy" Woolard, who plays B.I.G. in the film, was in the theater at the time of the shooting, police and witnesses said.

Details regarding the visit, including whether there was additional security or if it had any role in the shooting were not immediately available.

Notorious B.I.G., whose real name was Christopher Wallace, died in 1997 in a drive-by shooting in Los Angeles. His death remains unsolved."

........................IVE GOT NOTHING ELSE TO SAY ON THIS TOPIC.......lololol....go check the article out yourself and let me know what u think...

http://www.news-record.com/content/2009/01/17/article/shooting_erupts_at_notorious_movie


Check out a sweet review of "Notorious"- http://cantromewithoutcasear.blogspot.com/2009/01/notorious-big-film-debut.html

0 comments: