Artist lost beneath the radar..............Jean Grae



Long lost by the masses before she was even found is the female Jean Grae MC that hales from Brooklyn, NY. She is of my favorite MCs I might add. Her ability to paint a vivid and personal picture as well as her clever punchlines and unorthodox flow make her a lyrical and soulful powerhouse but that's enuff talking from me I'll her music speak for itself below i have her discography so you can check her out along with one of my favorite songs and videos from her

Albums


Jean Grae - Love Thirst

A few of my favorite Jean Grae songs
Love Song (this song is good)

1 comments:

Chilla! said...
January 15, 2009 at 6:15 PM

yeah niggas DEFINITELY slept on Jean Grae. I saw her when she opened for The Roots at Canal Club. She pulled me out of the crowd to dance with her on "Dont Rush Me", she sweet yo.lol