MARK MYUSE....just a few peices of me

whatsup world I been debating if i wanted to start a blog for a long time and now I'm here! "thank you thank you your far to kind!" lolol...so first let me start off and let you know a little bit about myself. Now if you know me your probably thinking "who da hell is Mark My-use" well even those who don't know me are probably thinking the same thing. well first off ladies and gentleman the name is "Mark Myuse" last name pronounced "Muse"

So now that we've gotten that out the way let me let the world know a little about myself with some quick facts.

>Birth Name: Mark Anthony Ferguson
>Birth Place: New Haven, CT
>Raised: New Haven, CT
>Birthday: October 9th, 1985
>Residence:Richmond, VA
>Education: Virginia Commonwealth University
>Passion: Music, Entertainment, Debate and Writing
>Frequently called(by other people): Smart(ass), Talented, Sarcastic, Deep(pause), Down to earth, a Clown(like in the circus not like a wack dude)
>Groups and Associations: Parcore Productions(hottest events in Richmond, VA), The L.I.N.E. (Leaders In a New Era), GPV(Garcon Pour Vie = Boys For Life)

COOL! now that I've popped the cherry on this joint i can get this thing moving..... Stay Tuned for more.......
Publish Post

1 comments:

Shirley Vernae Williams said...
January 14, 2009 at 3:09 PM

Don't forget you're a jerk!