The Girl of my Dreams

So today, yesterday, the day before that, last year l0lolol pretty much every day I'm sitting and talking with my friend or friends about what celebrities are BAD(meaning good) and the same names always come up, Women like Beyonce, Christina Milian, Halle Berry, Keri Hilson, Lauren London then one of my friends usually turn to me and ask me "Nigga who do you think is bad" I respond with the same name everytime "Rosario Dawson"......A lot of those times I get a responce back like "Nigga Who?" or depending on which one of my friends I'm talking to I'll get back a "Who?" ......then I usually have to run down all the movies she have been in and what role she played......which ultimately ends with me having to say "MAN!!! you know Jesus Shuttlesworth Girlfriend in He Got Game!" and then they like "OOOOOOhh Lala.....man she aite"......lolol.....but I dont care what none of ya'll think my boo is BAD! a st8 Dime! lolol and I coulda bagged her one night at the club but my phone died.....lololol.....but anyway here's a few pics of her so ya'll can bask in this WOMAN'S NATURAL Beauty.........she fine and she alllll mine lololol.....




Here is a sweet track by Coultrain that inspired me to do this post for my girl. If you don't know bout him get to know ASAP....enjoy

Coultrain- Girl of My Dreams http://www.zshare.net/audio/542460604daabaa8/

2 comments:

B. said...
January 16, 2009 at 10:38 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
B. said...
January 16, 2009 at 10:39 PM

lmao this my dude haha...yea i can def. hear us havin this convo and me bein like "yea she aite"...u kno she in 7 pounds right??? the will smith joint...