Lil Mama Lil Mama Lil Mama.............SMH

So I don't normally watch America's Best Dance Crew....reason being is that I just can't stand to see the hideous ensembles that Lil Mama calls outfits(arrrghh them stupid glitter fitted caps with the back cut out for her hair to come though) and for some reason i cringe when I hear her talk......because TALKING is some she can barely do.....as a matter of fact is she even known for her dancing skills?.....WHY IS SHE ON THAT SHOW!....... but a friend of mine told me she was crying on ABDC(abreviation for the name of the show good looks AZ)....im like WTF? i gotta see this....Lil Mama is beyond XTRA...smh (WE HAVE GOT TO DO BETTER!).......so i looked it up on Youtube and this is what I found.......what a CLOWN!.....this was the only footage available at the moment so bare with the quality.....

0 comments: