Coultrain...............If you don't know then I'll help you get to know......


My boy Hicks (shout out to Knowledge Box!) was telling a while ago about this soul singer that he was bumpin at the moment the Artist's name was "Coultrain"..... Now I'm not gonna front when he first told me about him and how good his music was I swept him under the rug........then Hicks brung him up again, I gave and I got his album...........and sat down and listened to it and that was only thing I listened to for a couple weeks.....This dude has impeccable talent....His voice is so soulful and so unique and his lyrics are so profound and touching.......his music just brings something out me that is trully unexplainable......I put a good friend of mine onto him and after listening to him she told me that "He puts feelings that I never could find the words to explain into lyric form"(thats not the exact quote but close enuff....shouts to Sugamama go check our her blog by the way http://www.vernaewilliams.blogspot.com).......But anyways Coultrain is from St. Louis and he is a damn good artist so yall should check him out when you get a chance....... Below I posted A video of him giving the people a little introduction of himself and what he is all about ..... I also posted a few of my Favorite songs by him so check him out........

0 comments: