This is Very Strange lil wayne fans...........

I use to be big Lil Wayne fan until I began to get skeptical of him writing(or memorizing/freestyling) his own lyrics.....I Love the carter 1(shout outs to Gillie) I loved the Carter 2..........but both those albums sound nothing a like and I'm not talkin about a progression of lyrical ability nor am I talking about the production or the progression of him artistically, I'm talkin bout this sounding like to totally different rapper on the 2 of these albums...........and then after Dedication 2.....Waynes lyrics started to make less and less sense and do not let me get started on the Carter 3....what is that crap......talk about decline in skill.....metaphors became boring and his flow became repetative.....let alone this whole new annoying thing he starts to do with his voice....I prolly like 4 songs off that album.... lolol...........Wayne fans please don't be mad at me I'm not bashing just stating my opinion......What da hell is going on with the "best rapper alive" I'm not even gonna get on him outside of his music "pause" because thas a whole nother blog post lolol.......but I present to you this.............I have posted Drakes..(new young money artist) song "money to blow" listen to it.....then I posted an audio version of Lil Wayne's 2008 Video Music Awards performance(ill put a link up for the video because I don't have the code to embed it) listen to that..........anything sound familiar?......I'll let you come to your own conclusions..

0 comments: