Things we need to let go!......


So im sitting a public area with a friend of mind and he taps me on the shoulder and ask me "when is the last time you seen some one with some fresh cornrows?" now my boy didn't mean fresh as in just got them done...... he meant fresh as in just growing your hair out and getting it cornrowed for the first time....... I look over and see a dude cross the room with cornrows (with NO HANGTIME) lolol and I just shook my head....... Me personally I dont think anyone over the age of 16 should still have cornrows(ITS NOT COOL) its mad weak!...... no straight backs not zig zags no A.I.s.... please save yourself the embarrasment.... I plead with you all if you have cornrows take the proper steps towards getting rid of them please cuz you look like a biscuit......... and those of you thinking of growing you hair out to get cornrows please erase that thought unless you wanna walk around looking like a damn fool.....

whether you know it or not this is what you look like.........lolol smh





0 comments: