Charles Hamilton - Every Charles Hamilton Ex-Girlfriend’s Worst Nightmare Mixtape

I downloaded this mixtape this morning at about 10:30 before heading out to start my day and I ready listening to it twice all the way through....... Had me thinking bout a few old flames that I may have done wrong(F*cked over) or vice versa...... most of the beats are Samples and loops from Kanye West 808's and Heart Breaks....... I must admit a lot of Hamilton's stuff is really left field but this joint is prolly one off my favorite Mixtapes from him as a whole..... iono maybe I'm just a Softee at heart lolol..... But on another note This dude is a work horse this is the Third mixtape he has dropped in a week... this nigga don't stop...... anyways the link for the mixtape is below.....ENJOY



Charles Hamilton - Every Charles Hamilton Ex-Girlfriend’s Worst Nightmare Mixtape http://www.zshare.net/download/558281230c6ec878/

0 comments: