Rip The Runway......Stanky Leg............ SMH

I know I'm late but Who let the Coons out?

What I think about Rip the Runway 09

  1. The worst fashion show I have seen EVER. (I've seen High School fashion shows that were better)
  2. The models couldn't walk(according to many women I know that are into runway modeling)
  3. Toccara was wearing Basketball shorts with heels and a wife beater.
  4. I have nothing against big girls but the outfits they had on weren't complimentary
  5. Out of the male models I witnessed NO outfits or pieces I would ever consider wearing.....
  6. Why was Antwone Fisher hosting.....Since when has he become a staple in the fashion industry?
  7. Movado's Suit?
  8. The Dream's singing?
  9. She gone let me Beat?
  10. AND LAST BUT NO LEAST...THE WHOLE STANKY LEG SCENE.......STRAIGHT COONERY FROM THE PERFORMANCE TO THE MODELS!!!!! TO THE COONERISTIC DANCING....SMH check it out............





    Rip the runway

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
March 10, 2009 at 5:29 PM

wow!! my 1st time seeing this smh