Melanie Fiona.......... Give to me Riiiiiight............ OWWWWW!

http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/melanie-fiona.jpg
So I'm checking out one of my favorite blogs... Smoking Section and I came across a picture of a sexy thang in a Dumb Fly Red Jacket and some SUPER sexy heels..... it was Melanie Fiona and she definitely grabbed my attention........

The post was talking about her as a new artist...... and her first single "Give it to me" which I'm really digging..... I dig her voice and I just really dig the song..... the song is pretty much for the ladies.... but a dude that has his stuff "Together" in that area(cough cough in other words not playing games with the ladies) or a dude that wishes his stuff was "Together"(basically he ain't sh*t but he's working on it) or if you just like good music you could probably feel this song..... sorta like the old Secret Deodorant slogan "Strong enough for a man but made for a woman" lol........

By the way She’s been opening for Kanye overseas and is signed to Steve Rifkind’s SRC label. Expect her debut album The Bridge later this year.

But Ms or Mrs.(I'm gonna work on finding that out for sure) Fiona is from Toronto Canada...(hey there some talent coming out of that area be on the look out for Canada) she seems like a real soulful lady.......... Here is a her single and a lil introduction video...........Enjoy



Give it to me- Melanie Fiona http://www.zshare.net/audio/564871679f1caff3/

0 comments: